Recently, I began to notice many File records in Salesforce no longer displayed the file preview. When troubleshooting templates for Nintex Drawloop, this became a huge problem. Below is the resolution I stumbled upon:
Navigate to Setup Go to the search box and enter ‘Regenerate Previews’ Click on the…
- Navigate to Setup.
- Go to the search box and enter ‘Regenerate Previews’.
- Click the ‘Regenerate Previews’ link from the left-hand side menu
- Enter the record ID of your Salesforce File into the ContentVersionId field.
- Click the ‘Regenerate Preview’ button.
- You should now see a preview of your Salesforce File.