For all those preparing to take the Salesforce App Builder certification exam, here is a PowerPoint study guide to assist you.
The PowerPoint file uses a macro to shuffle the slides around to ensure you know the material and don’t just memorize the order of the questions 🙂 When you watch the slide show you will first be presented with a multiple-choice questions. When you click your mouse the correct answer(s) to the question will be highlighted in green.
To download the file:
To use macro:
- Open file in PowerPoint
- Click the ‘Enable Editing’ button
- Click the ‘Enable Content’ button
- Hit ALT+F8 on your keyboard
- A pop-up window containing a list of macros will appear, select ‘sort_rand’ from the list. Then, click the ‘Run’ button.
- The macro will begin running. Once completed (approximately 30 seconds), play the slide show.